By Margarita Lee
500g of Fish meat
1 tbsp Fish Sauce
1 tbsp Sugar
3 Kaffir Lime Leaves (sliced)
3 long beans (sliced)
5 shallots (sliced)
2 tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
2 tbsp corn flour
Cooking oil for deep fry
- Place fish in food processor and puree for one minute on high speed.
- Add in beaten egg, fish sauce, sugar, cornflour and curry paste. Process until mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl. Stir in green beans, kaffir lime leaves and shallots.
- Shape mixture into patties
- Heat oil in a wok, deep fry fish until both sides are golden brown.
- Drain fish cake on paper towel.
- Serve hot with Thai sweet chilli sauce.
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.