By Margarita Lee
1 mango – shredded
5 shallots – sliced thinly
1 stalk of cilantro – roughly chopped
2 red chillies – chopped
1 kaffir lime leaf – finely chopped
3 Tbsp coconut palm sugar or brown sugar
5 Tbsp lime juice
2 Tbsp Thai fish sauce
- Marinate chicken with salt and pepper for 30 minutes.
- Dip each chicken into the beaten egg. Be sure to coat both sides evenly. Dip and drag through the cornflour. Coat chicken as thoroughly as possible.
- Heat the oil in the pan. Add the coated chicken. Fry for about 4-5 minutes or until chicken is golden brown.
- Sprinkle ingredients (B) on the chicken.
- Pour (C) on top of the chicken and serve.
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.